About Supply Chain System
The supply chain management system will allow you to automate the work of forecasting demand and planning orders for restocking, it takes into account many factors, including promotional activity. The system will allow you to work both independently and in full integration with ERP and corporate BI.
Our implemented AI modules take into account world practices, allowing us to achieve the highest accuracy of the forecast even in businesses that are difficult for such forecasting.
This solution includes modules for the following roles:
- For data analysts to improve demand forecasting, inventory optimization, risk management, supplier performance management, and logistics optimization
- For category managers by helping in supplier selection and management, product assortment planning, cost management, and quality control
- For buyers to improve supplier identification and selection, pricing and delivery terms negotiation, order placement and management, inventory management, and supplier relationship management
- For top managers it will help in strategic planning, decision-making, performance monitoring/evaluation, supplier and customer relationship management
What’s Part of the Service?
- A user-friendly interface is available for conveniently entering goods into the assortment by stock points;
- The initial forecast for a new product can be accounted for in either units or as a percentage;
- The demand forecast is automatically adjusted based on actual consumption data, and sales volume for new products is automatically accounted for in the general demand forecast;
- Mathematical methods are used to smooth sales statistics when calculating the demand forecast, which includes smoothing zeros and peaks
- The mathematical model of demand forecasting takes into account trends and seasonality;
- A detailed forecast is provided for SKU, units, and currency. It is possible to build a demand forecast by stock points and a separate assortment, with seasonality coefficients calculated
- Approved data on the introduction of new products and promotions are applied to the general demand forecast;
- The accuracy of the demand forecast is assessed using "MAPE" and "BIAS";
- A user-friendly visual interface is available for analytics, and expert amendments can be made interactively
- The result obtained is forecast accuracy up to 98.7%